Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 6

I did much better today, just woke up from my 9:30 nap. Slept in a bit this morning, till 6 but that's much better then I've been doing. I really think adding in this 3rd nap will help. The naps have become easier to fall asleep with, and I'm beginning to move into consciousness a minute or two before my alarm goes off, for the naps that is. Which I take as a good sign of adaptation to the schedule.

This last nap was rather peculiar in the sense that I began dreaming before reaching unconsciousness, I was thinking about things as I normally do before I fall asleep, however I was also dreaming, not like day dreaming however it was much fuller, I could actually hear the sounds in my ear and the sights were as if I were there, it was quite interesting.

Before falling asleep I thought a bit about my upcoming core sleep and thought how sad it makes me to remove myself from the world for a whole 4 hours, time has taken on a slightly different look and feel, where as before days had designated lines and I could look back in my mind and almost see the days like a sidewalk with lines representing my sleep, now however it is like a highway with a small dashed line every so often but no break in it. After thinking this I thought it strange that I would miss 4 hours so much, I may have to attempt the Uberman schedule once fully adapted to this, just to avoid feeling removed from the world.

Although just coming up on a week now, it feels as though I have been at this for twice that. My concentration has not fully returned but it is beginning to improve, I can now understand people the first time, memory is the only lapse I seem to be having lately.

Until Tomorrow, Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment